Thursday, February 20, 2014
It was my hope that I would be able to make some progress during the winter months. The place where the camper is being stored not only has excellent covered (unheated) storage but also has a heated area. Graciously, the owner of the facility let me know that he would be happy to move the Tepee into that warmed area if I was going to drive up to do some work. Well, with the amount of snow (5th snowiest, so far) and cold that we've had, I just don't feel like making the 45-60 minute commute to get in 6 hours, or so, of work in on a Saturday. So, I've decided to waiting until the weather warms up some. I haven't abandoned the thought of blogging about my changes, they're just being put on hold for another month or so.